Utility Token Discussion

As you know one of our main goals is to create a utility token that will be given to Kangal holders for staking and build a decentralized applications ecosystem around it.

Let’s discuss anything related to this here. Would be amazing to have an implementation-oriented discussion if you know Solidity and are familiar with smart contract development, but also feel free to drop any ideas you have related to this subject.

6 Likes

Hey guys, amazing news! I’d like to suggest $Puppy for the name because it’s an attractive, simple, and memorable name for a coin that is the offspring of $Kangal. Thanks!

2 Likes

Regarding the name, I’d actually propose $HEEP :sheep: as in real life, where Kangal dogs used to protect sheep herds. The concept sounds similar to our staking mechanism too.

2 Likes

Not a big fan of the $heep name, it just sounds like sheep heading towards the slaughter (or rug pull) you know? if we have to go with it, maybe make it fun, like $heeples or something… i think most of us here get the sheep/kangal reference but no one buying in new will.

also there’s been this new thing where tokens are using emojis like :sheep: or :dog: as their token symbol. might be cool if we could do something like that.

My suggestion is to use $EMOJI. unrelated to kangal but catchy. and on that note, is it possible to create NFT Emojis?

3 Likes

:rofl:. That made my day xD

i propose $bark as an alternative :slight_smile: and the icon of this token Could be a bone

How about Paw ? its short its catchy and related to Kangal

I like $heep :upside_down_face: It’s keeping with the philosophy of Kangal Token

What about something like GUARD, FLOCK, TREATS, or BONES?

1 Like

hi i like the name $sheep also but my suggestions are $treats and $snacks

$nack or $Snack looks cool.

More for $Snack ticker SNACK

Maybe $KLEAD :thinking: like for Kangal Lead, I like it anyone agree

I like Snack too, alternatively could be dawg

I like Treats, Snack, and Dawg. They sound awesome.

Jay from Telegram proposed “$TEAK” and I can’t get over it lol… I think that’s brilliant

1 Like

Hey I like it too!! :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

Would agree… makes me think I am being taken.

Bones I was thinking too… Heard, Snack (Scooby snacks), ohhh $Lambs (Lambs/Sheep, Lambo’s), Wools, $LAMBS I like that … $heap makes me think Im being led somewhere to be slaughtered.

I do like $teak, $lamb, $bone I think we should collect the TEAK token name… it really is brilliant in a number of ways…

1 Like

yes i think so . i will pay attention to the new